“Taste real luxury at a reasonable price!”
Pinnacle Uptown is a 37-acre master planned community. Close to amazing eateries, all the essentials, and Mississauga Square One. This condo will be wonderful with the future Hurontario LRT set to come for 2021 to connect Port Credit GO Station to Brampton’s Gateway Terminal with so many important transit stops along the way for a fast and reliable transportation option.
Hwy 403, 401, and 407 are also nearby.
Mississauga’s downtown has such a beautiful culture with the Living Arts Centre, Opera Mississauga, Art Gallery of Mississauga, and Mississauga Celebration Square all walking distance from this pre-construction Mississauga condo. There is always something exciting taking place at Celebration Square such as Movie Night, Special Holiday Events, and Farmers Markets.
Living at this Downtown Mississauga Condos you can enjoy close proximity to SquareOne Shopping Centre and the numerous blocks of plazas surrounding Edge Towers. Mississauga flourishes from its diversity of all cultures; there is Vietnamese food at Pho Mi 99, Italian at Alioli, and the superb steakhouse Canyon Creek Restaurant.
This is a great condo for families as there are awesome venues nearby Sky Zone Trampoline Park, Playdium, and the Cineplex Cinemas.
- Location, Location, Location! This project is located at Hurontario and Eglinton and will have an LRT station!
- 9ft ceilings in all units; 10ft for podium and penthouse suites
- Chef’s kitchen with granite counters, modern backsplash and brand name Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stacked front load washer & dryer in suite
- Laminate flooring in main living areas, tile flooring in kitchen and bath area and broadloom in bedrooms
- Spa like baths with soaker tub, designer cabinetry, granite or caesarstone vanity countertops, luxurious rain showers, etc.
- Every unit comes with one parking and locker included
Price: Starts from Low $300,000
Maintenance Fees: $0.50 psf
Address: 5044 Hurontario St (Hurontario St & Eglinton Ave.), Mississauga
Developer: Pinnacle International
Year of Completion: March 2020
Suite Sizes: 576 – 1082 sq. ft.
Amenities: Gym and fully-equipped exercise room, women and men’s change rooms, indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, party room with kitchenette, designer guest suites, kids play zone area, 24-hours concierge, games/billiards room, and more!
- Fairview Public School
- Peel District School
- Rick Hansen Secondary School
- Briarwood Public School
- Francis Xavier Secondary School
- Father Michael Goetz Catholic Secondary School
- Thornwood Public School
- Cooksville Creek Public School
- Pho Mi 99
- Canyon Creek Restaurant
- Nirvana, The Flavours of India – Mississauga
- Pizza Hut
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- SquareOne Shopping Centre
- Toys R Us
- Baby Gap
- Walmart Mississauga (Heartland) Supercentre
- Costco Wholesale
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga
- Quality Inn Airport West
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Mississauga
- Hotel Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Toronto Mississauga
- Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel
- RBC Royal Bank
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- HSBC Bank
- National Bank
- CIBC Branch & ATM
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- TD Canada Trust
- Trillium Health Partners – Credit Valley Hospital
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital
- Cat Hospital of Mississauga
- Creditview Animal & Bird Hospital
ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- Living Arts Centre
- Opera Mississauga
- Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Mississauga Celebration Square
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Cineplex Cinemas