Mirabella Condos Lakeshore Toronto – “Your last opportunity to live by the lake on Toronto’s waterfront.”
Mirabella Condos Lakeshore Toronto– Beyond the scenic views, dynamic sunrises, sunsets, boardwalk strolls and lush parks, luxury unfolds in a range of unparalleled private and social amenities usually reserved for the world’s most prestigious waterfront addresses. Mirabella by Diamante – where grand living graces the shores of Toronto’s glorious waterfront.
Architecturally the podium for the paired residential towers takes cues from the legacy of waterfront exhibition architecture while the paired towers also refer to this architecture, but employ finer-grained residential details and scale.
The podium length is distinguished by a rhythm of minimally-detailed precast bays, providing a consistent urban street front along the boulevard. Decorative spandrels and rails and large glazed openings define the upper storey of each bay, while a stylized cornice is carried across the podium at the perceived fourth storey.
The tower facades extend the rhythm and structure of the podium, but evolve from its rigour to a more detailed residential character. Masonry piers extend up the tower facades, while groupings of balconies, windows and bays add variety and relatable scale to the façade composition. A recessed fascia and cornice visually separate the tower shaft from the crown at the last third of the tower’s height, referencing early 20th century high-rise divisions of base, middle and crown, while visually identifying distinctly different floor plates.
URBANTORONTO UPDATE CLICK HERE https://urbantoronto.ca/database/projects/waters-edge-cove-was-waterways
HIGHLIGHTS Mirabella Condos Lakeshore Toronto:
- Living lakeside brings you unlimited views of the sun dancing against Lake Ontario.
- Enjoy nature along Sunnyside Boardwalk, the beach at Sir Casimir Gzowski Park, and time with your dog at Sir Casimir Gzowski Dog Park.
- High Park brings you wonderful nature walks and the ever-popular Sakura Cherry Trees.
- Mirabella Condos has a transit score of 81/100 with many TTC Transit options along Lake Shore Blvd
- Easy access onto the Gardiner Expy brings you quickly into the Toronto Downtown Core, and also leads easily to the QEW and Hwy 427.
- On top of the beautiful lake and numerous parks, you can also enjoy the charming and quiet neighbourhood. Country Clubs and Boating Clubs are all along the Humber Bay Shores.
- Nearby shopping necessities include Sobeys, Pier21, and Pet Valu.
PROPERTY DETAILS Mirabella Condos Lakeshore Toronto:
Price: Starts at high $300,000’s
Address: 1926 Lake Shore Boulevard West, Toronto, ON
Developer: Diamante Development Corporation
Year of Completion: Jan 2021
Suite Sizes: 457 – 1510 sq. ft.
Amenities: Party Room with Kitchen, Children`s Play Area, Exercise Room, Dog Wash Area, Yoga Studio, Outdoor Terrace, Guest Suites, Business Center, Library, and Indoor Pool
NEARBY Mirabella Condos Lakeshore Toronto:
- Runnymede Junior and Senior Public School
- Western Technical-Commercial School
- Humbercrest Public School
- Swansea Junior and Senior Public School
- Park Lawn Junior Middle School
- Annette Street Junior and Senior Public School
- Etobicoke School of the Arts
- Karen Kain School of the Arts
- Rocco Restaurant & Bar
- Los Arrieros Restaurants
- Grasshopper Restaurant
- Azarias Restaurant
- Pho Saigon Bangkok Restaurant
- The Ace
- Mamma Martino’s Restaurant
- Renforth Smoke & Gift Shop
- Dufferin Mall
- Galleria Shopping Centre
- Square One Shopping Centre
- Woodbine Shopping Centre & Fantasy Fair
- Old Mill Toronto
- Howard Johnson Inn Toronto Downtown West
- Gladstone Hotel
- Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel Collection
- The Drake Hotel
- Deluxe Inn
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- RBC Royal Bank
- ScotiaBank Humber Bay
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- TD Canada Trust
- CIBC Branch & ATM
- St. Joseph’s Health Centre, Toronto
- Toronto Western Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Toronto General Hospital
- Women’s College Hospital
- Bridgepoint Hospital
ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- Living Arts Centre
- St. Francis Centre for Community, Arts and Culture
- Mellwood Arts & Entertainment Center
- Milander Center for Arts and Entertainment
- Toronto Centre for the Arts