2-Storey House for SALE in Danforth Neighbourhood at $1M
Shopping districts, trendy and traditional shopping malls, a huge selection of amazing restaurants, close proximity to the downtown core are the few great reasons to consider The Danforth as a potential long-term home. It is really one of the best areas to buy a house in Toronto. It is also known as Toronto’s East-end landmark and the largest Greek neighbourhood in North America.
House for Sale in Danforth – Interior Amenities
This house for Sale in Danforth has spacious 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, a gorgeous large front sunroom, shared driveway, hardwood floors, high ceilings, open living and dining room with exposed brick, classic stainglass, stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances, soapstone counters, finished basement with room for a 4th bedroom or TV room and its own bathroom. Entertain Friends & Family In A Fully Fenced Backyard. Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Stove, 2nd Floor Bathroom Mirror, Elfs, Wood Burning Fireplace, All Custom Blinds.
House for Sale in Danforth – Local Amenities
Conveniently located 3 blocks from Greenwood Subway Station, so it is very easy to commute downtown.
Greenwood is a subway station on the Bloor–Danforth line in Toronto. It is located at the southwest corner of Linnsmore Crescent and Strathmore Boulevard just north of Danforth Avenue.
Bloor-Danforth line trains run every 2 to 3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details
Accessible and the Best Schools Nearby
House for sale in Danforth is surrounded by several schools which are just walking distance from 82 Linnsmore Cres. Schools that have a good reputation, welcoming and truly cares about the well-being of the students. Early Learning & Child Care Centre and Child space are the best daycare centres in the area, both are just 10-15min walk from the house.
Danforth Early Learning & Child Care Centre located at 1125 Danforth Ave, Toronto is a licensed child care centre which offers programs for infant, toddler and preschool.
Childspace located at 49 Felstead Ave Toronto is a non-profit corporation founded and in continuous operation since 1983. It has three licensed centres in East Toronto and serves over 170 children from newborns through 12 years old.
Below is the list of other daycare centres in the area of house for sale in Danforth..
- Metamorphosis Childcare Centre
- Le Petit Chaperon Rouge
- Blossoming Minds
- Child’s Nest Infant Day Care Centre
- Blake Street Satellite Early Learning & Child Care Centre
- Child’s Nest Infant Day Care Centre
- Thorncliffe Park Day Care
- Beatty Buddies Daycare
- Frankland Day Care
- Toronto Chester YMCA Child Care Centre
This house for sale in Danforth is just walking distance to Earl Beatty Junior and Senior Public School exactly located at 55 Woodington Ave, Toronto. It offers stimulating academic and enrichment programs for students in JK to Grade 8 with their motto “Learning Together.” The mission of the school is “To build the best within ourselves and find the good within each other”.
Below is the list of the middle and junior schools within the area.
- Cosburn Middle School
- Westwood Middle School
- East Alternative School of Toronto
- Valley Park Middle School
- Earl Grey Senior Public School
- Queen Alexandra Middle School
- D A Morrison Middle School
- Blake Street
- Pape Avenue
- The York School
- Withrow Avenue
For the high school, Monarch Park Collegiate Institute and Danforth Collegiate & Technical Institute are the best options. Both offer programs for students from Grade 9-12.
This is Danforth Collegiate & Technical Institute located at 800 Greenwood Avenue Greektown, Toronto. Also known as Danforth CTI, DCTI, or Danforth, a secondary school in east Toronto, situated to the east of the city’s Greek neighbourhood and between the Greenwood and Donlands subway stations.
The school is a specialized Math, Science and Technology school that is proud of its past, but equal to the challenges of both the present and future.
Below is the list of other high school in the area.
- Greenwood Secondary School
- East York Alternative Secondary School
- St. Patrick Catholic Secondary School
- Riverdale Collegiate Institute
- Eastern Commerce Collegiate Institute
Colleges and Universities
- Centennial College Theatre Arts and Performance
- University College, University of Toronto
- Citi College Of Canadian Careers
- Academy of Learning College
- Seneca College
Where to Relax, Re-energize and Have Fun?
If you want to relax, do some yoga, meditate and want to connect with nature, there are lots of beautiful and mesmerizing parks surrounding the house for sale in Danforth neighbourhood. There are many places as well for recreational activities like swimming, basketball, weightlifting, volleyball and kids’ play areas within the vicinity. Below is the list of parks and recreational centre in the Danforth.
- Leaside Park
- E.T. Seton Park
- Withrow Park
- Monarch Park
- Aldwych Park
- R.V. Burgess Park
- Gamble Playground
- Kempton Howard Park
- Cullen Bryant Park
- Felstead Park
- Langford Parkette
- Matty Eckler Community Recreation Centre
- Withrow Park Field House
- Jimmie Simpson Recreation Centre
- Regent Park North Recreation Centre
- WoodGreen Community Services
- Beaches Recreation Centre
- Oakridge Community Recreation Centre
Eat from a Well Served Restaurant
Food Cravings? Danforth is known for its Greek restaurants, but that’s not all it has to offer. A multicultural hub, Danforth boasts local restaurants featuring cuisine from around the world. Below is the list of the best restaurants to try.
- Astoria Shish Kebob House
- Pizzeria Libretto
- Jean’s Vegetarian Kitchen
- Double Sushi
- Simone’s Caribbean Restaurant
- The Wren
- Ha Gow Dim Sum House
- Local 1794
- Maha’s Fine Egyptian Cuisine
- Camel Restaurant
- Athens Restaurant
- Abyssinia Restaurant
- Ritz Restaurant
- Simone’s Caribbean Restaurant
- Florida Really Greek Tavern Bar
- Morgans On The Danforth
- Tea N Bannock
Hotels Closes to Danforth
- Colour Cube Guest House Toronto Downtown East
- The Only Backpacker’s Inn
- Residential Luxury Rental
- Novotel Toronto Centre
- Holiday Inn Express Toronto Downtown
- Shuter House Hotel
- Town Inn & Suites Toronto
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
- Hazelton Hotel Toronto
- Pantages Suites Hotel & Spa Toronto
Well-Equipped Hospitals and Clinic
- Michael Garron Hospital
- Toronto General Hospital
- Women’s College Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- University Health Network
- Comprehensive Treatment Clinic
- East Toronto Health Centre
- Danforth- Pape Medical Clinic
- Danforth Medical Care Clinic
- Paper & Danforth Community Care Clinic
- East Toronto Orthopaedic & Sports Injury Clinic
Convenient Location to Buy Necessities
There are lots of local shops along the Danforth. From meat store, fish store, fruit and vegetables all within a 5-10 minute walk only from the house for sale in Danforth, 82 Linnsmore Cres. Major grocery stores and shopping malls around the area are all driving distance for 15-min. Below is the list of grocery stores and shopping malls in the area.
- JE Food Market
- Greenwood Food Market
- Wayne’s Supermarket
- Foodland – Toronto
- Alberto Grocery
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Sobeys on Danforth
- Loblaws on Broadview or Redway
- Riverdale Shopping Centre
- Gerrard Square Shopping Centre
- East York Town Centre
- Flemingdon Park Shopping Centre
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Matin’s KFC Convenience